... Blizzard Warning remains in effect until 10 PM akdt this
evening along the coast north of Kipnuk...
* location... along the coast north of Kipnuk.
* Snow... additional snow accumulation up to 1 inch.
* Visibility... one quarter mile or less at times.
* Wind... north 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 40 mph.
* Timing... blizzard conditions will continue until late this
evening when wind and snowfall will begin to diminish. Areas of
blowing snow may still continue through the overnight hours.
* Impacts... snowfall combined with strong winds and blowing snow
will produce white-out conditions. Travel will be very
A Blizzard Warning means severe winter weather conditions are
expected or occurring. Falling and blowing snow with strong winds
and poor visibilities are likely. This will lead to white-out
conditions... making travel very difficult. All travel and outdoor
activity is strongly discouraged.