... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Tuesday morning through
Tuesday evening for strong winds... low relative humidity and high
fire danger for the lower Colorado River valley...
The National Weather Service in Phoenix has issued a Fire Weather
Watch for strong winds... low relative humidity and high fire
danger... which is in effect from Tuesday morning through Tuesday
* Affected area... in Arizona... Yuma/Martinez Lake and
vicinity/lower Colorado River valley AZ. In California... lower
Colorado River valley CA.
* Winds... north 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Timing... dry and windy conditions will develop late Tuesday morning
behind a dry cold front... tapering off by late evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 9 percent.
* Impacts... fuels are dry and fire danger is high. These
conditions... combined with low relative humidity and strong winds
will lead to widespread hazardous fire weather conditions.
Please advise the appropriate officials and fire crews in the
field of this Fire Weather Watch.
National Weather Service Phoenix is on the internet at