... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 4 PM this afternoon to
2 am PDT Thursday...
* winds... areas of westerly winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 45
mph. Isolated gusts will top 50 mph.
* Timing... from 4 PM this afternoon to 2 am Thursday.
* Location... mountains and deserts... mainly through mountain
passes and into the adjacent deserts.
* Visibility... locally reduced below 2 miles in blowing dust.
* Impacts... difficulty in driving... especially for motorists
with high profile vehicles.
* Outlook... winds will decrease overnight tonight... but increase
again Thursday afternoon and continue through the evening.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.