Mostly clear. Lows from the upper 30s and 40s at low elevations to the mid 20s to lower 30s in colder valleys and peaks. Areas of northeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 45 mph...increasing to 25 to 40 mph with possible gusts to 60 mph after midnight.
Sunny. Highs from the mid 60s to mid 70s at low elevations to the upper 40s to mid 50s at high elevations. Areas of northeast winds 25 to 40 mph with possible gusts to 60 mph.
Mostly clear. Lows from the mid 30s to mid 40s at low elevations to the mid 20s to lower 30s in colder valleys and peaks. Highs from the upper 60s and 70s at low elevations to the mid 50s to lower 60s at high elevations.
Friday Night and Saturday
Mostly clear. Lows from the 40s to around 50 at low elevations to the lower to mid 30s in colder valleys and peaks. Highs from the mid 70s to lower 80s at low elevations to the 60s at high elevations.
Saturday Night through Monday
Mostly clear. Lows from the mid 40s to mid 50s at low elevations to the mid 30s to lower 40s in colder valleys and peaks. Highs from the mid 70s to mid 80s at low elevations to the 60s at high elevations.
... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM PDT this evening... ... High wind watch remains in effect from this evening through Wednesday afternoon...
* winds and timing... northwest to north winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph will persist through early morning. Winds will then shift to the northeast and increase to 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph later this morning and persist through early evening. There is the potential for winds to strengthen to 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 65 mph later tonight through Wednesday afternoon. The strongest wind gusts should be early Wednesday morning through noon Wednesday.
* Impacts... the potential for strong gusty winds could make driving difficult... especially for drivers of high profile vehicles through the Interstate 5 corridor... Highway 14 and Highway 33. Also affected will be Topanga... Malibu canyons as well as kanan Road. Winds this strong may down trees and power lines... and cause property damage.
A high wind watch means that conditions are favorable for potentially damaging winds of 58 mph or greater. Be prepared to secure all loose outdoor furniture in advance of the onset of strong winds. Monitor the latest forecasts on NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite media source.
When driving... use extra caution. Be prepared for sudden gusty cross winds.
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 3:31 PM PDT on March 10, 2014
... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Wednesday morning through Wednesday afternoon for gusty northeast winds and low relative humidity over the mountains of Los Angeles and Ventura County...
* winds... northeast winds 20 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph are expected late Tuesday night through Wednesday afternoon... but there is a potential of northeast winds 30 to 45 mph with gusts to 65 mph.
* Relative humidity... 25 to 45 percent Wednesday morning lowering to 10 to 15 percent by late afternoon.
* Impacts... extreme fire behavior is possible if fire ignition occurs.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions are forecast to occur. Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in the field of this Fire Weather Watch. Listen for later forecasts and possible red flag warnings.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.