Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Storm total snow accumulation around 1 inch. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds around 20 mph.
Colder...cloudy. Chance of snow showers in the morning...then snow showers likely in the afternoon. Light snow accumulations. Highs in the mid 40s. South winds around 20 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.
Colder. Snow showers likely and slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then snow showers likely after midnight. Moderate snow accumulations. Lows in the mid 20s. West winds around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
Mostly cloudy. Snow showers likely in the morning... then chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Light snow accumulations. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of snow 60 percent.
... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Saturday morning through Sunday afternoon...
* timing... rain and snow will spread across the watch area Saturday morning. Greatest snow accumulations are expected Saturday night with precipitation decreasing from the west by Sunday afternoon.
* Snow accumulation... 6 to 12 inches are possible by Sunday evening.
* Snow level... around 9000 feet on Saturday then lowering to mountain bases Saturday night.
* Winds... south to southwest 15 to 25 mph Saturday becoming northwest by Sunday.
* Visibility... reduced to less than a mile in periods of heavier snow.
* Impacts... roads will likely become slushy and eventually snowpacked Saturday night hindering travel over mountain passes.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow accumulations and/or blowing snow that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
Statement as of 5:01 am MDT on April 24, 2014
... New low temperature record set...
At 4:54 am, the temperature in Grand Junction, as measured at the Grand Junction regional Airport, dropped to 28 degrees. This sets a new record low temperature for April 24, breaking the old record of 29 degrees, last reached in 1958.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.