... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Wednesday morning
through Wednesday evening for extreme fire conditions... .
* timing... winds will increase steadily after sunrise
Wednesday... with the most dangerous conditions persisting
through the afternoon.
* Wind... south increasing to 25 to 30 mph with gusts to near 40
mph at times.
* Relative humidity... as low as 28 percent.
* Fuel... grasses remain nearly 100 percent cured and surface
fuels are highly combustible.
* Impacts... any fires will spread very rapidly and be very
difficult to control in these dangerous conditions. Outdoor
burning is highly discouraged and should be avoided.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.