... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect until 7 am CDT this
* timing... early this morning
* snow accumulations... an additional inch mainly on grassy and
* Winds... north 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Visibilities... one half mile or less at times.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s.
* Impacts... the moderate to locally heavy rate of snowfall
combined with gusty winds will lead to periods of very low
visibility. Some roadways will be partially covered in slushy
snow resulting in slick spots.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slick... snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and be careful while