Winter Storm Warning in effect until 9 PM CST Sunday...
Rest of Tonight
Light snow...possibly mixed with rain late in the evening...then snow after midnight. New snow accumulation of 3 to 4 inches. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.
Blustery...snow. Areas of blowing snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 3 to 4 inches. High in the lower 30s. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to north 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 30 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
Blustery. Much colder. Mostly cloudy. Light snow likely in the evening. Patchy blowing snow in the evening. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. Total snow accumulation 7 to 9 inches. Low around 6. North wind 15 to 25 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent. Wind chill readings to 10 below.
Colder. Mostly sunny. High around 18. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest in the afternoon. Wind chill readings to 10 below in the morning.
... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 9 PM CST Sunday...
* timing... late this evening through Sunday evening.
* Snow accumulations... 6 to 9 inches. Highest amounts near the Highway 34 corridor. Rain... or mixed rain and snow... will change over to all snow by midnight tonight.
* Winds... light southeast winds becoming east overnight. Northeast winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph Sunday... resulting in considerable blowing and drifting snow.
* Visibilities... below 1/2 mile in heavier snowfall and blowing snow.
* Impacts... roads will become slick and hazardous. On Sunday... blowing and drifting snow will create areas of low visibility and may make it difficult for Road crews to keep roads clear... especially in rural and open areas.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather conditions are expected or are occurring. Significant amounts of snow are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra flashlight... food... and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.