... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 PM EDT
* locations... northwest Maine.
* Hazard types... heavy snow... blowing and drifting snow.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches.
* Timing... late this afternoon through Thursday.
* Impacts... high impact. Heavy snow and strong winds will create
very hazardous traveling conditions. Occasional blowing and
drifting snow will cause near whiteout conditions at times.
* Winds... north 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Temperatures... 3 to 20 above.
* Visibilities... one quarter mile or less at times.
If traveling... slow down and plan extra time to reach your
destination. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite
source of weather information for the latest updates. Additional
details can also be found at www.Weather.Gov/car.