... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from noon Wednesday to 9 am
The National Weather Service in Caribou has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow... which is in effect from noon
Wednesday to 9 am EST Thursday.
* Locations... northern Maine
* hazard types... snow
* snow accumulations... 2 to 6 inches. Lowest amounts extreme
* Timing... Wednesday afternoon through Thursday morning.
* Impacts... moderate impact primarily for travel. The snow will
start late Wednesday afternoon. Keep this time in mind if
traveling to or from the area. If your travel plans are at all
flexible... make adjustments to arrive or leave early. The
heaviest snow is expected Wednesday evening.
* Winds... north 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Temperatures... in the upper 20s.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while