... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM EST this
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and sleet remains in effect
until 10 PM EST this evening.
* Locations... northern and west central Maine.
* Precipitation type... snow with periods of sleet.
* Accumulations... 3 to 4 inches of snow and sleet.
* Winds... southeast around 10 mph.
* Impacts... low impact. Snowfall will result in some travel
difficulties with roads snow covered and slippery.
If traveling... slow down and plan extra time to reach your
destination. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite
source of weather information for the latest updates. Additional
details can also be found at www.Weather.Gov/car.