... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 10 am to 10 PM EST
The National Weather Service in Caribou has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow... which is in effect from 10 am to
10 PM EST Monday.
* Locations... northern and west central Maine.
* Precipitation type... snow.
* Accumulations... 3 to 5 inches.
* Timing... late morning Monday into Monday evening.
* Temperatures... upper teens to low 20s.
* Winds... southeast around 10 mph.
* Impacts... low impact. Snowfall will result in some travel
difficulties with roads snow covered and slippery.
If traveling, slow down and plan extra time to reach your
destination. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite
source of weather information for the latest updates. Additional
details can also be found at www.Weather.Gov/car.