... Winter Storm Warning in effect from 8 am Wednesday to noon EDT
The National Weather Service in gray has issued a Winter Storm
Warning for snow... which is in effect from 8 am Wednesday to noon
EDT Thursday. The Winter Storm Watch is no longer in effect.
* Hazard types... heavy snow.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 10 to 20 inches... with a
bit of sleet mixed in.
* Timing... snow will begin during the morning on Wednesday and
become heavy Wednesday afternoon and evening. Lighter snow will
linger into Thursday before ending.
* Impacts... heavy snow will cause roads to become snow covered
* Winds... northeast 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Visibilities... one quarter mile or less at times.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow
are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an
emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra
flashlight... food... and water in your vehicle in case of an