... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 1 PM Wednesday to 7 am
The National Weather Service in gray has issued a Winter Weather
Advisory for snow... which is in effect from 1 PM Wednesday to 7
am EST Thursday. The Winter Storm Watch is no longer in effect.
* Hazard types... snow.
* Accumulations... 4 to 6 inches of snow.
* Timing... snow will begin Wednesday afternoon across the northern
mountains. It may become heavier for a time Wednesday
evening... before tapering off early Thursday.
* Impacts... snow will cause slippery Road conditions on a very
busy travel day. If travel is necessary... allow for extra time
and plenty of stopping distance between vehicles.
* Winds... north 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 15 mph.
* Visibilities... one half mile or less at times.
* Temperatures... in the upper 20s.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while