... Lake effect Snow Advisory remains in effect from 1 PM Monday
to 1 PM EST Tuesday...
* rain will change to snow late Monday morning into early
afternoon as colder air quickly moves into the area. The snow
will continue moderate to heavy at times into Monday morning.
* Look for storm total snow accumulations of 4 to 7 inches over
the higher terrain from Herman into the northern Huron
Mountains... and also near Skandia and Carlshend. Elsewhere...
3 to 6 inches of snow is anticipated... except over more
inland areas from Witch Lake to Arnold where only 2 to 3
inches is expected.
* North winds gusting to 45 mph... strongest near Lake Superior
Monday evening into Monday night... will also produce areas of
blowing and drifting snow.
* the snow and blowing snow will create hazardous driving
* a lake effect Snow Advisory Means Lake effect snow is
forecast that will make travel difficult in some areas.
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit www.Weather.Gov/MQT