... Wind Advisory in effect until 10 PM EST this evening...
The Wind Advisory in effect until 10 PM EST this evening.
* a strong cold front will move through Southeast Michigan late
this morning into the afternoon. Southwest winds will increase
along and behind this front.
* Southwest winds of 25 to 30 mph with gusts to 45 mph from late
morning through the evening hours.
* The potential for brief gusts as high as 50 to 55 mph along and
behind the cold front.
* difficulty driving high profile vehicles... especially on
north- south roads.
* Potential for some power outages.
* Small objects such as garbage cans will be blown about by the
* a Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 mph or gusts
of 45 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit