... Wind Advisory remains in effect until midnight EDT tonight...
* northerly winds of 30 mph or higher will gust to 45 mph between
4 PM and 10 PM.
* difficulty driving high profile vehicles... especially on east-
* Small objects such as trash bins will be blown around.
* a Wind Advisory means that sustained winds of 30 mph or gusts
of 45 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit