... Lake effect Snow Advisory remains in effect until 5 am EST
A lake effect Snow Advisory remains in effect until 5 am EST
* short term timing/intensity: lake effect snow showers...
possibly heavy at times... will continue overnight for locations
along and north of M-28... with an additional 2 to 4 inches of
new snow expected through daybreak.
* Storm total snow/ice: nighttime snowfall total of 4 to 7 inches
can be expected. Locally higher amounts are possible.
* heavy snow will cause slippery Road conditions and lower the
visibility to less than a couple hundred feet at times.
* a lake effect Snow Advisory Means Lake effect snow will make
travel difficult in some areas. Slow down and exercise
* We welcome your snowfall reports anytime at 1-800-647-8676 or
online via facebook and twitter.