Tomorrow is forecast to be Much Cooler than today.
Forecast for Livingston
Updated: 3:07 PM EDT on March 11, 2014
Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 2 am to 3 PM EDT Wednesday...
Early This Evening
Cloudy with a chance of light showers. Temperatures falling to around 44. North winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
Light rain likely until midnight. Light snow likely until 2 am...then snow. Accumulations 2 to 3 inches. Lows 21 to 25. North winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.
Breezy. Snow until noon. Snow likely after noon until 2 PM...then a chance of snow showers until 4 PM. Areas of blowing snow. Accumulations 2 to 3 inches. Storm total snow accumulation 4 to 6 inches. Highs 25 to 29 before noon...with temperatures falling into the teens during the afternoon. North winds 20 to 30 mph...with gusts to 35 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Wind chills down to around 4 below.
... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 2 am to 3 PM EDT Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Detroit/Pontiac has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow... which is in effect from 2 am to 3 PM EDT Wednesday. The Winter Storm Watch is no longer in effect.
* light rain will transition to all snow between 10 PM and 1 am tonight. The snow will continue into the early afternoon on Wednesday. The snow may become briefly heavy at times Wednesday morning... especially for areas along and south of a owes to Sandusky line.
* Visibilities will be reduced between a half mile and one mile in the falling and blowing snow... especially around the morning rush hour commute.
* Total snow accumulations will range from around 2 inches along the M 46 corridor to 5 inches for Howell... Grand Blanc... Lapeer and Brown City.
* Winds will turn to the north and northeast tonight and increase during the day Wednesday. Northeasterly wind gusts over 30 mph are possible Wednesday... which will cause some blowing and drifting of the snow.
* Temperatures will fall into the teens by Wednesday afternoon... while wind chill readings drop to around zero.
* roads will become snow covered and hazardous.
* Visibilities will become poor due to both falling and blowing snow.
* a Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow and blowing snow will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit http://go.USA.Gov/rr8
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.