... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 9 PM this evening to
noon CST Friday...
The National Weather Service in Grand Forks has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow... which is in effect from 9 PM this evening
to noon CST Friday.
* Timing... snow will develop near Grand Forks this evening... then
spread east through the overnight hours and continue through
* Winds... southeast winds could gust to 25 mph overnight... and
some blowing and drifting snow is possible.
* Visibilities... reduced to one half mile or less at times.
* Snow accumulations... 2 to 4 inches with localized amounts of up
to 5 inches possible.
* Wind chill values... 10 to 15 below tonight.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.