The National Weather Service in St Louis has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Meramec river near Arnold
* from late tonight to Sunday morning.
* At 9:30 am Tuesday the stage was 23.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river is forecast to rise above flood stage late tonight
and crest near 27.2 feet Friday morning.
* Impact... at 27.0 feet... Meramec bottom Road between Wells Road and
kerth Road begins flooding near this height.
* Impact... at 26.0 feet... house at the end of kasebaum Lane is
surrounded by water just west of Lemay Ferry Road bridge. Also,
Hawkins Road south of Meramec bottom Road is closed near this
* Impact... at 25.1 feet... St. Louis County closes the following roads
at this height: Butler Hill west of summerhedge place, Meramec
bottom Road between Hageman Road and Highway 21, Hawkins Road south
of Meramec bottom Road, and old Telegraph Road at Earl widman
* Impact... at 24.7 feet... Hawkins Road south of Meramec bottom Road
* Impact... at 24.0 feet... corisande hills Road begins flooding at this
height. Meramec bottom Road between Hageman Road and Highway 21
* Impact... at 23.5 feet... the boat ramps and fishing banks at Arnold
City Park and at the Flamm City access on the West Bank near the
Telegraph Road bridge are flooded.
* Impact... at 23.0 feet... old Telegraph Road at Earl widman County
park and Butler Hill Road west beyond summerhedge place begin
flooding. Heintz Road between Telegraph and erb also floods near
Lat... Lon 3851 9043 3851 9039 3845 9032 3841 9034 3845 9043
fld latest 7am forecast
location stg obs stg 05/22 05/23 05/24 05/25 05/26