Rain and snow likely in the evening...then a chance of snow after midnight. Snow accumulation up to 2 inches. Total snow accumulation up to 8 inches. Snow level 5000 feet. Lows 25 to 30...15 to 25 in the mountains. West winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 50 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs 30 to 35...20 to 30 in the mountains. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the morning.
Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the evening...then partly cloudy with a slight chance of snow after midnight. Lows 5 to 15. West winds 5 to 15 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent.
Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow. Highs 25 to 30. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the afternoon.
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 5 am MST Monday for elevations above 5500 feet...
A Winter Weather Advisory for elevations above 5500 feet for snow and blowing snow remains in effect until 5 am MST Monday.
* Timing and main impact: snow will develop over the little belt... big belt... and Elkhorn Mountains this morning and continue through early Monday. Mountain passes will become snow covered and icy on Sunday through early Monday.
* Snow accumulations: 4 to 8 inches of snow are possible over mountain passes... with up to 20 inches of snow possible over the mountains.
* Winds and visibility: wind gusts of 20 to 30 mph could reduce visibilities below 1/2 mile at times in blowing snow.
* Elevations: for elevations above 5500 feet.
* Locations affected include: Battle Ridge Pass... Bozeman Pass... Targhee Pass... West Yellowstone... Big Hole Pass... Chief Joseph Pass... Monida Pass... Kings Hill Pass... Raynolds Pass
* to see a graphical representation of this hazard please visit our web Page and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open areas.
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana... dial 5 1 1.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.