... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon MDT
Saturday for elevations above 6500 feet...
A Winter Weather Advisory for elevations above 6500 feet for snow remains
in effect until noon MDT Saturday.
* Timing: a period of wet snow is expected tonight into Saturday
morning along the Rocky Mountain front including Glacier
National Park and the bob Marshall wilderness.
* Snow accumulations: accumulating snow of 1 to 3 inches is
expected above 7000 feet. At Logan Pass... up to one inch of
snow and slush is possible with snow initially melting on
ground and Road surfaces.
* Visibility: less than one mile at times.
* Elevations: for elevations above 6500 feet.
* Impacts: travel will become difficult over going-to-the-sun
Road. Cold and wet conditions can also lead to hypothermia.
* Locations affected include: Logan Pass.
* To see a graphical representation of this hazard please visit
our web Page and click on the detailed hazards tab
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow will cause
travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited
visibilities... and use caution while driving.
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana... dial 5 1 1.