... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 5 am MST
Monday for elevations above 5000 feet...
A Winter Weather Advisory for elevations above 5000 feet for snow
and blowing snow remains in effect until 5 am MST Monday.
* Timing and main impact: snow will continue through early Monday.
Mountain passes will become snow covered and icy on today and
* Snow accumulations: 2 to 5 inches of snow are expected over
mountain passes with 8 to 16 inches possible above pass
* Winds and visibility: wind gusts up to 60 mph will peak early
Sunday through favored areas along the Rocky Mountain front.
Visibilities could drop below 1/2 mile at times in blowing
* Elevations: for elevations above 5000 feet.
* Locations affected include: Marias Pass... Boulder Hill... Elk
Park Pass... Homestake pass... Flesher Pass... MacDonald
Pass... Rogers Pass
* to see a graphical representation of this hazard please visit
our web Page and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana... dial 5 1 1.