... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect from 4 PM this afternoon
to 6 am MST Monday for US 89 over Kings Hill Pass...
The Winter Weather Advisory for US 89 over Kings Hill Pass for
snow and blowing snow is now in effect from 4 PM this afternoon
to 6 am MST Monday.
* Timing and main impact: another round of snow and blowing snow
will develop over Kings Hill Pass and the Little Belt Mountains
late Sunday afternoon and will continue overnight. Travel may
become difficult on roads and highways in the Little Belt
* Snow accumulations: 3 to 6 inches of new snow is expected by
* Winds and visibility: the combination of falling snow and gusty
winds will create widespread blowing snow... with visibility less
than one half mile at times.
* Locations affected include: Kings Hill Pass.
* To see a graphical representation of this hazard please visit
our web Page and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana... dial 5 1 1.