... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 7 PM this evening to
5 am MST Monday for elevations above 5500 feet...
The National Weather Service in Great Falls has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for elevations above 5500 feet for snow and blowing
snow... which is in effect from 7 PM this evening to 5 am MST
* Timing and main impact: snow will develop over the little
belt... big belt... and Elkhorn Mountains late tonight and
continue through early Monday. Mountain passes will become snow-
covered and icy on Sunday through early Monday.
* Snow accumulations: 4 to 8 inches of snow is expected near The
Summit of Kings Hill Pass.
* Winds and visibility: wind gusts of 20 to 30 mph could reduce
visibility below 1/2 mile at times in blowing snow.
* Elevations: for elevations above 5500 feet.
* Locations affected include: Kings Hill Pass.
* To see a graphical representation of this hazard please visit
our web Page and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana... dial 5 1 1.