... Red flag warning remains in effect from noon today to 9 PM MDT
this evening for gusty winds... low humidity and isolated
lightning... for fire weather zones 113... 115... 117 and
* affected area... fire weather zones 113... 115... 117 and 118.
* Winds... west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Cold front... a cold front will move east across the region Tuesday
afternoon and evening... shifting winds from the west southwest
to the west northwest. Isolated thunderstorms are possible along
the cold front.
* Relative humidity... 15 to 25 percent Tuesday afternoon.
* Temperatures... near record warm temperatures in the 60s to
around 70 at lower elevations.
* Isolated thunderstorms... mainly south and east of a line from
Great Falls to Havre... late Tuesday afternoon could produce
isolated stronger wind gusts and potential fire starts.
* Impacts... the combination of unseasonably warm and dry
conditions along with gusty and shifting winds and isolated
lightning will create critical fire weather conditions
Tuesday afternoon and evening... particularly in grassland
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this red flag warning.