... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 9 PM this evening to 6 PM
* location... this includes the western mountains and adjacent
Highlands... the northeast Highlands... south Central
Highlands... Estancia valley and Guadalupe County.
* Winds... northwest 25 to 40 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* Timing... winds will strengthen tonight over the highest
elevations and adjacent Highlands. Strong winds will continue
through Sunday before diminishing early Sunday evening.
* Visibility... no visibility restrictions are expected.
* Local impacts... strong Crosswinds on north to south and
northeast to southwest oriented roads are expected. Difficult
driving conditions are expected for high profile vehicles.
Motorists should exercise caution while traveling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.