... Wind Advisory remains in effect until 4 PM MST Sunday...
* location... far northeast... northeast... east central and south
Central Highlands. Sandia... Manzano and south central mountains.
Raton ridge and Johnson Mesa. Eastern Lincoln and southwest
* Winds... west 25 to 40 mph with gusts up to 55 mph.
* Timing... increasing after midnight across the higher terrain
and peaking Sunday morning. Strong winds developing across The
Highlands early Sunday morning and peaking around noon before
* Visibility... areas of blowing snow are likely and will limit
visibilities to less than one half mile at times.
* Local impacts... strong cross winds on north to south oriented
roads can be expected. Driving may be difficult for high profile
vehicles. Local reductions in visibilities due to blowing snow
will create areas of hazardous driving conditions.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.