... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 11 am EST this
* locations... western and north central New York.
* Timing... through late this morning.
* Hazards... freezing drizzle.
* Accumulations... ice accumulating less than one tenth of an inch
* Impacts... a thin coating of ice may accumulate on untreated
surfaces this morning causing hazardous driving
conditions... particularly on elevated surfaces such as bridges
A Winter Weather Advisory is normally issued for a variety of
winter weather conditions such as light snow... blowing snow...
sleet... freezing rain and wind chills. While the weather will be
significant... the word advisory implies that severe winter
weather is not anticipated.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of
weather information for the latest updates. Additional details
can also be found at www.Weather.Gov/Buffalo.
Report snow and ice accumulation to the National Weather Service
in Buffalo by sending an email to bufstorm.Report@noaa.Gov...
posting to the NWS Buffalo facebook Page... or tweet... using the