Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow after midnight. Lows in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph in the evening... becoming light and variable. Chance of snow 50 percent.
Snow or sleet in the morning...then rain in the afternoon. Cold with highs in the mid 30s. East winds 5 to 10 mph... increasing to around 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.
Freezing rain. Rain in the evening...then snow and sleet likely after midnight. Much colder with lows around 14. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph...becoming north around 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.
Mostly cloudy. Snow showers likely in the morning. Much colder with highs around 20. Chance of snow 60 percent.
... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Wednesday morning through Thursday morning...
* locations... eastern Catskills... Mohawk and Schoharie valleys... greater capital region... Hudson Valley of Greene and Columbia counties... Taconics... Berkshires... Lake George Saratoga region and southern Vermont. .
* hazard types... heavy snow... .mixed with sleet and freezing rain.
* Maximum snowfall rates... one to two inches per hour possible Wednesday evening.
* Timing... snow will begin early in the day on Wednesday. The snow will mix with rain... sleet and freezing rain. Mixed precipitation will change back to snow Wednesday evening.
* Snow and sleet accumulations... 7 or more inches possible.
* Ice accumulations... up to to a quarter of an inch... mainly south and east of the capital region.
* Impacts... snow and ice covered roads and low visibility will make for potentially dangerous travel. The combination of a heavy wet snow... some freezing rain and wind could result in isolated to scattered power outages.
* Winds... northeast 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph by Wednesday evening.
* Temperatures... lower to mid 30s Wednesday... falling to the teens late Wednesday night.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow... sleet... or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.