... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 1 am Friday to
1 am EST Saturday...
* locations... southeast Indiana and southwest into central Ohio.
* Hazard types... freezing rain and sleet... mixing with and then
changing to heavy snow.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 4 to 7 inches... along with
around a tenth of an inch of ice. Locally higher ice
accumulations in excess of a quarter of an inch are possible
from Cincinnati to Wilmington to south of Columbus. Locally
higher snow accumulations are likely across southeast Indiana.
* Timing... rain will transition to a wintry mix of sleet and
freezing rain tonight. Precipitation will change over to snow during
the day on Friday. Heavy snow is likely Friday afternoon.
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions are expected due to
reduced visibilities and snow accumulations. Some tree damage
and power outages may occur in areas of heavier ice accumulations.
Remember... a Winter Storm Warning means severe winter weather
conditions are imminent or highly likely. Stay tuned to NOAA
Weather Radio or your favorite source of weather information for
the latest updates. Additional details can also be found at