... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 1 PM EST this
* locations... portions of southeast Ohio.
* Hazard types... snow.
* Snow accumulations... 5 to 10 inches... with the highest amounts
closer to the Ohio River.
* Timing... snow... heavy at times will continue overnight into
* Impacts... untreated roads and sidewalks could become snow and
ice covered. Reduced visibilities... below one mile at times...
can be expected.
* Temperatures... in the lower 20s.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow
are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an
emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra flashlight... food...
and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
Please report snow accumulations to the National Weather Service
by calling toll free... 800-401-9535... when you can do so safely.
This phone number is to be used for reporting purposes only.
You can also report winter weather by posting your report to the
Charleston West Virginia National Weather Service facebook Page...
or by using the twitter hashtag... nwsrlx.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of
weather information for the latest updates.
Additional details can also be found at www.Weather.Gov/rlx.