... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 11 am to 4 PM
* ice accumulations... a tenth of an inch or less.
* Snow accumulations... up to 1 inch.
* Snow/ice beginning... snow will begin by late morning then
gradually transition to sleet and freezing rain for much of
* Period of most intense snow/ice... accumulations of ice and
snow will be light and may only cause impacts for a brief
period of time on elevated surfaces.
* Snow/ice ending... rain is expected after 4 PM.
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions are expected due to
snow... sleet and ice covered roads. This will mainly occur on
untreated elevated surfaces.
A Winter Weather Advisory is normally issued for a variety of
winter weather conditions such as light snow... blowing snow...
sleet... freezing rain and wind chills. While the weather will be
significant... the word advisory implies that severe winter
weather is not anticipated. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio for
further details or updates.