... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from late tonight through
* snow accumulations... 6 to 8 inches south and 8 to 10 inches
north. Locally higher amounts possible.
* Snow beginning... snow will develop over the area early Sunday
* Period of most intense snow... the heaviest snow will fall Sunday
between 2 PM and midnight.
* Snow ending... the storm will pull away to the east on Monday
with snow tapering off during the morning.
* Winds... northeast 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Temperatures... Arctic air will spill into the region on the west
side of the low Sunday night into Monday morning. Gusty winds to
35 mph will cause wind chills of 10 degrees below zero or
* Impacts... hazardous travel conditions are expected due to
reduced visibility and snow accumulation.
A Winter Storm Watch means that heavy snow is possible. If you
are within the watch area... remain alert to rapidly changing
weather conditions. Stay tuned to the National Weather Service or
the local news media for the latest updates and possible