Tomorrow is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as today.
Forecast for Lehigh
Updated: 7:02 PM EDT on April 24, 2014
Freeze warning in effect from 2 am to 8 am EDT Friday...
Mostly clear this evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. North winds 10 to 15 mph this evening...becoming light and variable.
Partly sunny with a slight chance of rain showers in the morning...then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.
... Freeze warning in effect from 2 am to 8 am EDT Friday...
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly has issued a freeze warning. It is in effect from 200 am until 800 am Friday.
* Temperatures... falling below 32 degrees for a few hours, especially in outlying areas.
* Timing... the main period of concern is from 300 am until 700 am Friday.
* Impacts... the sub-freezing temperatures may damage or kill sensitive plants.
This freeze warning means that sub-freezing temperatures are likely. Take the necessary precautions to protect your sensitive plants.
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 7:17 PM EDT on April 24, 2014
... Red flag warning now in effect until 10 PM EDT this evening for low relative humidity and gusty winds for portions of northeast Pennsylvania and central and northern New Jersey.
* Winds... northwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Timing... winds will continue to diminish after sunset and relative humidity will increase through the night as temperatures drop.
* Relative humidity... as low as 18 percent.
* Temperatures... in the mid to upper 50s.
* Impacts... the combination of windy conditions and low relative humidity values will lead to a more rapid spread rate of any fires that may develop. Residents are encouraged to exercise fire prevention with any outdoor activities and properly dispose of smoking materials.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are either occurring now... or will shortly due to a combination of strong winds... low relative humidity... and dry fuels. Any fires that develop may quickly get out of control and become difficult to contain.
For more information about wildfire danger... burn restrictions... and wildfire prevention and education... please visit your state forestry or environmental protection website.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.