Tomorrow is forecast to be Much Cooler than today.
Forecast for Westmoreland
Updated: 7:31 PM EDT on March 11, 2014
Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 1 PM Wednesday to 1 am EDT Thursday...
Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming south after midnight. Chance of rain 40 percent.
Rain. Highs in the mid 50s. Temperature falling into the lower 40s in the afternoon. South winds around 5 mph... becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain near 100 percent.
Snow. Areas of blowing snow. Snow accumulation 1 to 3 inches. Lows around 6 above. Blustery and much colder. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent.
Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers in the morning...then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Little or no additional snow accumulation. Much cooler with highs in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of snow 40 percent. Wind chill values as low as 13 below in the morning.
... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 1 PM Wednesday to 1 am EDT Thursday...
The National Weather Service in Pittsburgh has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow... which is in effect from 1 PM Wednesday to 1 am EDT Thursday.
* Snow accumulations... 2 to 4 inches.
* Snow beginning... early afternoon.
* Period of most intense snow... late afternoon and evening.
* Snow ending... late Wednesday night.
* Impacts... strong wind will cause blowing and drifting of snow. Travel will remain difficult due to areas of reduced visibility and snow drifting over roads. Temperatures falling below freezing and widespread development of icy roads.
* Winds... northwest 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Wind chills near -10 Thursday morning.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that traveling will be inhibited due to slippery roads and reduced visibility. Use caution when traveling and report snow accumulation to the National Weather Service by calling 412-262- 1988... posting to the NWS Pittsburgh facebook Page... or using twitter @nwspittsburgh.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.