Tomorrow is forecast to be Much Cooler than today.
Forecast for Warren
Updated: 10:34 PM EST on December 5, 2013
Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 1 PM Friday to 5 am EST Saturday...
Rain late this evening...then snow or sleet or rain. Little or no snow and sleet accumulation. Much cooler with lows in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.
A chance of snow and freezing rain likely in the morning...then snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Ice accumulation around a trace. Much cooler with highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 1 PM Friday to 5 am EST Saturday...
* locations... north central Pennsylvania.
* Hazard types... rain changing snow... with a wintry mix near I-80.
* Accumulations... 1 to 3 inches of snow near I-80 and 3 to 5 inches closer to the New York border.
* Timing... the bulk of the precipitation will fall between early Friday afternoon and midnight.
* Impacts... hazardous travel on untreated roads.
* Temperatures... falling into the mid and upper 20s Friday evening.
Hazardous winter weather conditions are expected. Use caution if traveling. For the latest weather information... go to weather.Gov/ctp or stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio.
Report snow or ice accumulation to the National Weather Service State College by sending an email to ctp.Stormreports@noaa.Gov... posting to the NWS State College facebook Page... or tweet @nwsstatecollege with the hashtag #ctpwx.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.