Periods of light snow will continue to affect the area early this afternoon...well ahead of approaching low pressure over the mid- Mississippi Valley. Untreated surfaces may begin to become snow- covered and slick as the afternoon progresses.
Forecast for Warren
Updated: 9:30 am EST on February 1, 2015
Winter Storm Warning in effect until 1 PM EST Monday...
Light snow this morning...then snow this afternoon. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs in the upper 20s. South winds around 5 mph...becoming east this afternoon. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
Snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Additional snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches. Lows around 15. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
Snow in the morning...then scattered snow showers in the afternoon. Total snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches. Highs in the lower 20s. Temperature falling to around 8 above in the afternoon. North winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Wind chill values as low as 10 below in the afternoon.
... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 1 PM EST Monday...
* locations... the northern mountains of Pennsylvania.
* Hazard types... heavy snow and some freezing rain.
* Snow accumulations... 6 to 10 inches.
* Ice accumulations... around a trace.
* Timing... patchy light snow will develop across the area later this morning and afternoon... and is not expected to become steadier and heavier until after dark. Snow will increase this evening and continue heavy at times overnight... with a period of freezing rain or sleet possible Monday morning.
* Period of heaviest snow... late this evening through early Monday morning.
* Impacts... hazardous travel due to snow covered roads.
* Winds... light east... increasing to 10 mph tonight then turning northwesterly and gusty on Monday.
Dangerous winter weather conditions are expected or occurring. Use extreme caution if traveling. For the latest weather information... go to weather.Gov/statecollege or monitor NOAA Weather Radio.
Report snow or ice accumulation to the National Weather Service State College by sending an email to ctp.Stormreports@noaa.Gov... posting to the NWS State College facebook Page... or tweet @nwsstatecollege with the hashtag c... T... p... W... x.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.