The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Mississippi River at Caruthersville
* from Tuesday may 21 until Saturday may 25.
* At 10 am Tuesday the stage was 32.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 32.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain near 31.8 feet Tuesday may 21.
* At 32.0 feet... Mississippi River overbank flooding is occurring
across Highway 88 just north of Dee Webb Road. Extensive amounts of
Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge are flooded. Sloughs at the
west end of Barr Road are beginning to backup into fields. Most
unprotected farmland in northwest Tennessee, southeast Missouri,
and northeast Arkansas is affected.