The National Weather Service in Houston/Galveston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Trinity River near Riverside.
* From late Saturday night until further notice... or until the warning is
* At 0830 PM Friday the stage was 133.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 134.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early Sunday morning and continue to rise
to near 134.1 feet by early Tuesday morning.
* At 134.0 feet... minor lowland flooding begins with the boat ramp in the Deep
River Plantation Subdivision in Walker County inundated. Backwater flooding up
Thomas Lake in Walker County floods the boat ramp in the greenrich shores
sundivision in Walker County.
Lat... Lon 3097 9584 3096 9562 3093 9528 3082 9528 3087 9562 3088 9584
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Walker Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 9:03 PM CDT on July 03, 2015