... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until noon MST Sunday...
* affected area... the southwest and west central valleys...
Sanpete and Sevier valleys... Great Salt Lake Desert and Cache
Valley Utah portion.
* Snow accumulations... generally 3 to 7 inches in most valleys.
Greatest amounts are expected along the I-15 corridor between
Fillmore and Cedar City.
* Timing... light snow will increase in intensity and areal
coverage during the morning. Snow will continue... heavy at
times... this afternoon through tonight. Snow will turn showery
and taper off Sunday morning.
* Winds... gusty south winds are expected to cause blowing and
drifting snow across the Great Salt Lake Desert... west central
and southwest valleys from today.
* Impacts... very cold temperatures will allow even small amounts
of snow to accumulate on Road surfaces and create significant
travel impacts. Hazardous winter driving conditions are
expected across all of the area Saturday into Sunday.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means that significant
accumulations of snow are expected or occurring. Driving
conditions may be hazardous. Use caution. Keep a winter storm
survival kit in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
For winter Road conditions from the Utah Department of
http://www.Udottraffic.Utah.Gov/roadweatherforecast.Aspx or dial