... Lake effect Snow Advisory remains in effect until noon CST
* locations... northwest Wisconsin adjacent to Lake Superior
between the city of Superior and Odanah. This includes Port
Wing... Highway 2 between Superior and Ashland... Highway 53
southeast of Superior... and Highway 13 on the Bayfield
* Timing... through this morning.
* Snow accumulations... an additional 1 to 3 inches is expected in
the heavier snow bands... with total snow amounts as high as 3 to
* Visibilities... as low as a half mile at times in the heavier
* Impacts... roads will become snow packed and slippery... with
locally hazardous winter driving conditions.
A lake effect Snow Advisory Means Lake effect snow is forecast
that will make travel difficult in some areas. Lake effect snow
showers typically align themselves in bands and will likely be
intense enough to drop several inches in localized areas. Use
caution when traveling and allow extra time to reach your