... Lake effect Snow Advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST
* location... Douglas... Bayfield and Ashland counties.
* Timing... snow will continue through tonight... ending either
overnight or early Tuesday morning.
* Snow accumulations... storm totals of 4 to 6 inches of snow will
fall through tonight. The highest amounts will be over northern
portions of Douglas and Bayfield counties and over east central
* Winds/visibility... northwest winds gusting up to 30 mph will
result in areas of blowing snow and visibilities of less than
a half mile at times near Lake Superior.
* Impacts... expect snow covered roads.
A lake effect Snow Advisory Means Lake-effect snow is forecast
that will make travel difficult in some areas. Lake-effect snow
showers typically align themselves in bands and will likely be
intense enough to drop several inches in localized areas. Use
caution when traveling.