... Freezing Rain Advisory remains in effect until noon EST
* locations... Pocahontas County
* hazard types... light freezing rain
* ice accumulations... a trace to a hundredth of an inch.
* Timing... 6 am until noon... most likely 10 to noon.
* Impacts... freezing rain will make surfaces slick... so travel
by vehicle or foot may become difficult.
* Winds... southeast 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Temperatures... temperatures in the upper 20s this morning...
rising above freezing by midday.
A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or
freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.
Please report ice accumulations to the National Weather Service
by calling toll free... 800-401-9535... when you can do so safely.
This phone number is to be used for reporting purposes only.
You can also report winter weather by posting your report to the
Charleston West Virginia National Weather Service facebook Page...
or by using the twitter hashtag... nwsrlx.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of
weather information for the latest updates.
Additional details can also be found at www.Weather.Gov/rlx.