... Flood Watch remains in effect from this evening through
The Flood Watch continues for
* portions of northeast Kentucky... southeast Ohio... southwest
Virginia and West Virginia.
* From this evening through Thursday morning.
* A storm system will bring widespread rains and warmer
temperatures tonight and Wednesday. One to three inches of rain
is possible through the watch period. This rain coupled with
snow melt could cause flooding of streams... creeks... and rivers
throughout the region.
* Small stream and creek flooding will be possible Tuesday night
through Wednesday... with minor to moderate flooding along larger
rivers possible Wednesday through Thursday.
* Persons along streams... creeks... and river should monitor water
levels and be prepared to take action should flooding develop.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.