Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 7 PM EST this evening...
Rest of Today
Partly sunny late this morning...then becoming cloudy. A chance of rain and sleet late this morning...then sleet... freezing rain and snow with rain likely this afternoon. Little or no snow and sleet accumulation. Additional ice accumulation around a trace. Highs in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.
Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain...snow and freezing rain in the evening...then a chance of snow showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 20s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming west 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Blustery with highs in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 7 PM EST this evening...
The National Weather Service in Baltimore MD/Washington has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for freezing rain... which is in effect from 1 PM this afternoon to 7 PM EST this evening.
* Precipitation type... snow... sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... snow and sleet accumulation less than one inch. Ice accumulation a trace to a few hundredths of an inch.
* Timing... this afternoon and early evening. The best chance for freezing rain will be between 3 PM and 6 PM this afternoon and evening.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s.
* Winds... south 10 to 15 mph with gusts around 20 mph.
* Impacts... roads and sidewalks may become icy... resulting in hazardous travel during the evening rush.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.