... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 am MST
* affected area... Uinta County in southwest Wyoming.
* Snow accumulations... 3 to 6 inches.
* Timing... snow... heavy at times... will continue through this
evening along a cold front. Occasional heavy snow showers will
persist into Sunday morning then taper off.
* Winds... strong gusty west winds will continue into Sunday
morning. This will result in considerable blowing and drifting
of new snow. Gusts around 50 mph will accompany the cold front
through early this evening creating a brief period of near
* Impacts... winter driving conditions are expected through
Sunday morning. This will impact travel on all routes through
southwest Wyoming including I-80. Those intending to travel
should be prepared and plan accordingly.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that visibilities will be limited
due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution
when traveling... especially in open areas.
For winter Road conditions from the Wyoming Department of
Transportation... visit http://www.Wyoroad.Info or dial 511.