... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM MST
* affected area... southwest Wyoming
* snow accumulations... storm totals of 1 to 4 inches.
* Timing... snow will continue across southwest Wyoming at times
through this evening. A brief break may occur overnight... but
snow is expected to redevelop again by late Monday morning and
persist into Monday evening.
* Winds... southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with higher gusts through
this afternoon. Winds will decrease overnight then become
easterly 10 to 20 mph with higher gusts on Monday.
* Impacts... accumulating snow and reduced visibilities due to
blowing snow will affect travel across southwest Wyoming
through Monday evening.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that visibilities will be limited
due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution
when traveling... especially in open areas.
For winter Road conditions from the Utah Department of
http://www.Udottraffic.Utah.Gov/roadweatherforecast.Aspx or dial
For more information from NOAA/National Weather Service visit...