Tomorrow is forecast to be Much Cooler than today.
Forecast for Southern Penobscot
Updated: 7:13 PM EST on February 1, 2015
Winter Storm Warning in effect from 9 am Monday to 5 am EST Tuesday...
Clear this evening...then partly cloudy with a slight chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 15 below. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Wind chill values as low as 28 below.
Snow. Areas of blowing snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches. Brisk with highs around 4 above. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph...increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
Snow. Areas of blowing snow. Total snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches. Brisk with lows around 4 below. Northeast winds 15 to 25 mph... becoming north after midnight. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Wind chill values as low as 24 below.
Mostly sunny. Highs around 11. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
... Winter Storm Warning in effect from 9 am Monday to 5 am EST Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Caribou has issued a Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow and blowing snow which is in effect from 9 am Monday to 5 am Tuesday. The Winter Storm Watch is no longer in effect.
* Locations... downeast Maine.
* Hazard types... heavy snow. Significant blowing and drifting snow.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches.
* Timing... Monday morning through Monday night.
* Impacts... snow... heavy at times... will result in hazardous travel conditions. Blowing snow will result in poor visibility.
* Winds... northeast 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph.
* Temperatures... 5 below to 5 above zero.
* Visibilities... one quarter mile at times.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an emergency. If you must travel... keep an extra flashlight... food... and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.