... Freezing Rain Advisory remains in effect from 10 am to 7 PM
A Freezing Rain Advisory remains in effect from 10 am to 7 PM EST
* Locations... northern Aroostook County... mostly north of a line
from Caribou to Clayton Lake.
* Precipitation type... freezing rain.
* Accumulations... up to a tenth of an inch... especially in the
Saint John valley.
* Timing... Thursday afternoon.
* Temperatures... 30 to 32 f
* winds... southeast 10 to 15 mph.
* Impacts... low impact. Expect some travel difficulties. A thin
glaze of ice will produce slippery conditions.
A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or
freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving. Stay
tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of weather
information for the latest updates. Additional details can also
be found at www.Weather.Gov/car.