Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.
Forecast for New York (Manhattan)
Updated: 4:21 am EST on March 3, 2015
Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 3 PM this afternoon to 2 am EST Wednesday...
Partly sunny this morning...then cloudy with snow this afternoon. Snow accumulation around an inch. Cold with highs in the lower 30s. North winds around 5 mph...becoming south this afternoon. Chance of snow 80 percent.
Sleet...rain...freezing rain and snow in the evening... then rain after midnight. Total snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Ice accumulation of up to a tenth of an inch. Lows in the lower 30s. South winds around 10 mph...becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.
Cloudy...rain...mainly in the morning. Highs in the lower 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent.
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 3 PM this afternoon to 2 am EST Wednesday...
* locations... New York City... Nassau and western Suffolk County... as well as Union... Essex and Hudson counties...
* hazard types... snow... sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches... along with less than a tenth of an inch of ice.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s.
* Timing... snow develops late this afternoon... then mixes with sleet and freezing rain this evening before changing to freezing rain by midnight... then to plain rain late at night.
* Impacts... snow covered surfaces... coated with ice... will make traveling difficult at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
Statement as of 5:51 PM EST on March 02, 2015
... Record minimum monthly temperature set at Bridgeport NY...
A record average monthly temperature of 19.9 was set at Bridgeport CT for February 2015. This is not only the coldest February on record at Bridgeport... it is the coldest month ever recorded at Bridgeport. The previous coldest average monthly temperature for the month of February recorded at Bridgeport was 24.1 in 1978 and the previous coldest average monthly recorded at Bridgeport was 21.9 in January 2004.
Records at Bridgeport began on July 1 1948.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.