Snow. Snow may be heavy at times after midnight. Snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Brisk with lows in the mid 20s. East winds 5 to 10 mph...increasing to 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph after midnight. Chance of snow near 100 percent.
Freezing rain and sleet in the morning...then freezing rain...snow and sleet in the afternoon. Precipitation may be heavy at times in the morning. Additional light snow accumulation. Brisk with highs in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph...becoming north in the afternoon. Gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.
Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the evening... then partly cloudy after midnight. Blustery with lows around 12. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent. Wind chill values as low as 4 below.
Mostly sunny. Cold with highs in the lower 20s. Wind chill values as low as 5 below in the morning.
... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Sunday evening through Monday afternoon...
* locations... the New York City and New Jersey metropolitan areas... Long Island... and southeastern coastal Connecticut.
* Hazard types... snow... sleet... freezing rain and rain.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches... with a tenth to a quarter inch of ice across northern portions of the New York City and New Jersey metropolitan areas and northwestern Long Island. Snow accumulation of 3 to 6 inches and a few hundredths of an inch of ice across southern portions of the New York City and New Jersey metropolitan areas and southeastern portions of Long Island and coastal Connecticut.
* Winds... northeast 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Temperatures... in the upper 20s to lower 30s.
* Visibilities... one quarter mile or less at times.
* Timing... late Sunday night through Monday.
* Impacts... hazardous travel due to reduced visibilities and significant snow... sleet and ice accumulations.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow... sleet... or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.