Today is forecast to be Much Cooler than yesterday.
Forecast for Inland Santa Rosa
Updated: 11:55 am CDT on April 18, 2014
Flash Flood Watch in effect until 6 PM CDT this evening...
Rest of Today
Widespread rain showers and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 60s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph with higher gusts becoming north 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 90 percent.
Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain showers in the evening... then slight chance of rain showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 40s. North winds 15 to 20 mph becoming 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of showers 40 percent.
Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
The National Weather Service in Mobile has issued a
* Flood Warning for the Blackwater river near Baker * from Saturday morning until late Sunday night * at 8am Friday the stage was... 7.1 feet * minor flooding is forecast * flood stage is 11 feet * forecast to rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and continue to rise to near 12.5 feet by early Sunday morning. The river will fall below flood stage by Sunday before midnight. * At 12.0 feet... flooding of secondary roads and lowlands will subside as the river drops below 12 feet.
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect until 6 PM CDT this evening...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of south central Alabama and northwest Florida... including the following areas... in south central Alabama... Covington. In northwest Florida... coastal Okaloosa... coastal Santa Rosa... inland Okaloosa and inland Santa Rosa.
* Until 6 PM CDT this evening
* latest surface observations indicate upwards of 1 to 3 inches have fallen in the watch area and an additional 1 to 2 inches is possible into the afternoon before the low moves away.
* Many rivers across the watch area are already in flood. This additional rainfall may exacerbate the flooding along with bringing instances of flash flooding.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action should flash flood warnings be issued.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.