... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 11 am this
morning to 6 am MST Monday...
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow remains in
effect from 11 am this morning to 6 am MST Monday.
* Timing and main impact: another round of snow and blowing snow
will develop over Marias Pass and along the Rocky Mountain
front Sunday afternoon and will continue overnight. Travel may
become difficult on roads and highways near Glacier park and
in the surrounding mountain areas.
* Snow accumulations: 3 to 6 inches of new snow is expected by
* Winds and visibility: the combination of falling snow and gusty
winds will create widespread blowing snow... with visibility less
than one half mile at times.
* Locations affected include: Marias Pass.
* To see a graphical representation of this hazard please visit
our web Page and click on the detailed hazards tab.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana... dial 5 1 1.