... Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect until 11 am MST this
... Winter Weather Advisory will expire at 5 am MST early this
The Winter Weather Advisory will expire at 5 am MST early this
morning. A Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect until 11 am MST
* Timing and main impact: falling temperatures along with gusty
north winds will combine to create very cold wind chills... continuing
into Tuesday morning. This will increase the threat of frostbite
on exposed skin.
* Wind chill values: north winds of 10 mph with gusts to 20 mph... combined
with temperatures falling into the single digits below
zero... will cause wind chills of 20 below zero to 30 below zero.
* Locations affected include: Chinook... Chester... Havre.
* To see a graphical representation of this hazard please visit
our web Page and click on the detailed hazards tab:
* to see a graphical representation of the degree of stress on
Young livestock please visit our web Page and click on the c
a N l link on the left:
A Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and strong winds
will combine to generate low wind chills. This will result in
frost bite and lead to hypothermia if precautions are not taken.
If you must venture outdoors... make sure you wear a hat and