Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.
Forecast for Henry
Updated: 1:00 am EST on March 1, 2015
Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 7 PM EST this evening...
Rest of Tonight
Partly cloudy with a chance of sleet with a slight chance of snow. Near steady temperature in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
Sleet likely with freezing rain in the morning...then rain and freezing rain in the afternoon. Little or no sleet accumulation. Ice accumulation around a trace. Highs in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 4 am to 7 PM EST Sunday...
* locations... along and east of the Blue Ridge mountains.
* Hazard types... mainly sleet and freezing rain. A brief period of snow is possible at the onset.
* Accumulations... snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch. One to two tenths of an inch of ice likely. The highest amounts of icing will occur along and east of the Blue Ridge mountains.
* Timing... late tonight through 7 PM Sunday.
* Impacts... untreated roads will become hazardous for travel. Trees and powerlines will also get coated with ice which could lead to power outages.
* Winds... southeast less than 10 mph.
* Temperatures... in the mid 20s to around 30. Temperatures will slowly climb into the lower and mid 30s Sunday afternoon.
This Winter Weather Advisory means that a period of sleet and freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while driving.
Statement as of 10:32 am EST on February 28, 2015
... Record low temperatures for February 28...
The low temperature this morning at Bluefield West Virginia was 9 degrees... which sets a new record low temperature for this date. The old record was 10 degrees from 2002. Records for Bluefield date back to 1959.
The low temperature this morning at Lewisburg West Virginia was 3 degrees... which sets a new record low temperature for this date. The old record was 6 degrees from 2014. Records for Lewisburg date back to 1973.
Find the Weather for any City, State or ZIP Code, or Airport Code or Country:
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.