Weather Radar Maps

Tulsa-Inola Radar
NEXRAD Station INX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H0 62 dBZ 27,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 40% chance 70% chance 1.00 in. 4 knots S (180)
C0 60 dBZ 26,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots S (187)
N0 58 dBZ 19,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots WSW (247)
O0 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots SW (224)
L0 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (227)
A0 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SW (216)
J0 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WNW (299)
R0 49 dBZ 10,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WNW (283)
S0 44 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (281)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail