Weather Radar Maps

New Orleans Radar
NEXRAD Station LIX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
I3 59 dBZ 19,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (250)
Y2 58 dBZ 33,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 35 knots SW (219)
N3 57 dBZ 34,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots SW (220)
O2 55 dBZ 31,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots W (274)
W7 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
F4 54 dBZ 32,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots W (271)
L4 54 dBZ 28,000 ft. 30 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots SW (230)
A3 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (259)
C7 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
S4 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (258)
O7 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (250)
Q8 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
U1 52 dBZ 38,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (234)
P9 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots SW (234)
J2 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (264)
U6 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSE (157)
Y5 51 dBZ 4,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (222)
W4 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (238)
U3 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K4 49 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (221)
J4 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WSW (255)
P2 46 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (267)
D4 45 dBZ 31,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots W (268)
D2 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T1 43 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (231)
B6 42 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E2 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (233)
G5 41 dBZ 39,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WNW (283)
N7 41 dBZ 16,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (279)
E8 40 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y6 38 dBZ 17,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V0 37 dBZ 25,000 ft. 4 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail